WELCOME TO THE NEW YORK DISTRICT EXPORT COUNCIL
ASSISTANCE FOR NEW YORK STATE EXPORTERS
- October 21: Ecommerce Best Practices to Accelerate your US & Global Online Sales
- October 27: Navigating Public Procurement: Resources & Opportunities for U.S. Companies
- October 28: “International Sales Channel” webinar in partnership with the Bronx Overall Economic Development Corporation
- International Distributors & Representatives: Find Them, Sign Them, Guide Them
- Upcoming Harlem USEAC sponsored export seminars (See below "Upcoming Events")
- The New York District Export Council has set up a page devoted to the latest news about how the COVID-19 crisis impacts international trade.
The New York District Export Council helps small and medium-sized businesses in the New York City metropolitan area and all of eastern New York State as far north as the Canadian border with all aspects of the export process. Please contact us for any export assistance you need.
Leadership of the New York DEC
The New York DEC is pleased to announce a new leadership team. Andrea Ratay of TD Bank is the new Chairperson, Christine Pomeranz of Fashion Institute of Technology is the new Vice Chairperson and Joe Schoonmaker of Risk Protection International is the new Secretary/Treasurer.
Next Generation Mini-Grant Program
The New York DEC is pleased to announce the Next Generation Mini-Grant program for undergraduate and graduate students as well as recent graduates majoring in International Trade, International Business, Supply Chain Management or belong to a student club with focus on international business. Click here for information. Click here to apply.
Global New YOrk
The New York DEC proudly partners with Empire State Development's Global New York program. Global NY offers one-stop shopping to both foreign businesses looking to invest in New York and to local businesses that want to export globally. Click here to learn how Global NY can help your business export.